.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Golden Personality Test

sometimes my co- clobberers can be shallow, dishonest, unreliable, and in general fake when it less(prenominal)ens to how they be at work. You can go into work one day and they ar laughing and joking with you, and the bordering day they can be snapping at you and treating you like you remove someone. I usually righteous deal with this at work, and then go home and air turn out to my boyfriend approximately them. I never imagined that a unproblematic seeing in a college class could change how I looked at my co-workers. We had to complete what is called the flamboyant Personality examination for my inaugural Semester Seminar course, which took place from March third to April 26th. This test was written by John P. Golden, who is an economic and loving scientist. This test that he wrote presents a way to better determine not only the pillowcase of disposition we have, but similarly what type of genius those around us have. Taking this test was meant to show the di fferences and similarities between character types, and as a result, would bring in us more prepared to work with all the different types of stack we may come across in our lives. When I first went to take this test, I wasnt really sure about how accurate it would be, but I believe that taking this test has made working with the people in my life, such as home, work, and school, a lot less difficult. Here are my reasons why I believe this test was effective.\nAfter you take this test, which is comprised of confused questions about how we fight back to situations, people, places, etc., you are given an officialĂ‚ personality type. This personality type is base off of your answers to the questions taken from xvi different possible types, is be by four letters, and separately letter in the personality type describes aspects that stand out about your personality found upon your answers to the questions given. The test is also degage out into sections that show how you react and feel in life. The personality type that I was place as when I took this...

No comments:

Post a Comment