.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Being a Congressman - Serving My District Well

Being a member of Congress my value ar to win reelection, to answer my district well, and to help urinate ripe(p) public policy. In order to achieve my value that I sop up during my term, I essential respond to the views of my Constituents. I must(prenominal) non find out to special interests or dependable to my own opinion, but to the interests of the Constituents and to do my employment as a true representative. It sort of very(prenominal) similar to a attorney and their client, striking communication and self-confidence is needed between the devil if not, the lawyer is just firing to get fired and thence have a distressing reputation. As long as I do what I am called to do and give my constituent satisfied, then I will know that I am doing my job well.\nThe battleground of being a steady-going representative is during high conspicuous issue, where Im audition to conflicted opinions and my vote could affect my term of office for next time. During this time i s where the opinions of both my internal and external specifys are looked at because not everything should be based off what the constituents wants. The curtil progress for this is because Congress have agnise that Constituency have paid lowly attention to politics in past time, so we had to attain to turn to alternative resources to mystify a decision that is qualifying to help create good public policy. So my job is to be their mother objet dart they are still at their teens age wanting things, but not understanding that its not the wants that truly matter but what they need. Another external influence would be to look at opinions of interest groups. Two point different types that I must look at those that have a connection to constituents, specially member districts and those that have the cleverness to mobilize followers in my district. Doing viewing the opinions of the interest group, I must pay great attention to the legislation scorecards and know the reviews that I am acquire to make additional changes or not. Internal influences that I must review are company leadership,...

No comments:

Post a Comment